A Reusable Framework for Rolling Mills
Esprit Project 22897
to home page
The project management has the following responsibilities:
- To organize the project as a whole, to monitor progress and to take
the appropriate corrective actions when considered necessary
- To accomplish all necessary administrative tasks, keep contact, and
give reports to the commission
- To supervise the technical progress of the project, to give technical
advice, and to ensure that the project is technically cohesive
- To establish effective communication paths among the participants
in the project to allow easy exchange of information and expertise
Project Coordinator and Main Contact Point
- Siemens AG
Partner Contact Points
- Mandator AB
- Jan Lindh: project manager at Mandator, has experience in modelling and simulation of process automation systems.
- Uni Software Plus
- Dipl.-Ing. Herbert Exner:
General Manager of USP, has experience in factory and process automation,
machine learning and computer mathematics.
- Voest Alpine Stahl GmbH
- Dr. Rupert Langer
- Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Prof. Dr. Gustav Pomberger:
PhD in computer science, electrical engineer, professor for software engineering,
has special expertise in object-oriented technology, software engineering
and process automation.
Prof. Dr. Hanspeter Mössenböck:
PhD in computer science, professor for system software, has particular expertise
in object-oriented technology, software tools and system software.
- University of Hamburg
- Prof. Dr.-Ing.
Heinz Züllighoven: PhD in computer science, professor for software
engineering, has special expertise in object-oriented technology, software
engineering and project organization.
People in the REFORM project.