Dipl.-Ing. Florian Latifi, BSc.
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Institute for System Software
Altenberger Straße 69
4040 Linz, Austria
The research of my PhD focuses on partial evaluation and automatic compiler generation from language interpreters.
- Interpreters, compilers and virtual machines
- Partial evaluation and program manipulation
- Automatic compiler generation
- Florian Latifi. 2019. Practical Second Futamura Projection: Partial Evaluation for High-Performance Language Interpreters. In Proceedings of the 2019 ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Systems, Programming, Languages, and Applications: Software for Humanity (SPLASH Companion '19), October 20-25, 2019, Athens, Greece. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 3 pages. https://doi.org/10.1145/3359061.3361077 (pre-print)
- GraalVM Meetup (August 13, 2020) - Practical Second Futamura Projection: Partial Evaluation for High-Performance Language Interpreters
- Virtual Machine Meetup 2018 - Benchmarking Partial Evaluation in Truffle (slides)
- 3rd price at the ACM Student Research Competition at SPLASH'19.
These are the projects that I am currently working on or have worked on in the past.
- GraalVM, a universal virtual machine for running applications written in different programming languages.
These are the projects I am currently supervising or have supervised in the past.
- Wolfgang Kisling, Ensuring Conformity of Nodes in the Graal Compiler IR. Bachelor Thesis.
If you are interested in one of my research topics and you want to work on a project for your studies or thesis, feel free to contact me.
These are the courses that I am currently giving or have given in the past.