Dipl.-Ing. Florian Latifi, BSc.
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Institute for System Software
Altenberger Straße 69
4040 Linz, Austria
Office: Science Park 3, Room 203
Phone: +43 732 2468 4346
Fax: +43 732 2468 4345
The research of my PhD focuses on partial evaluation and automatic compiler generation from language interpreters.
- Interpreters, compilers and virtual machines
- Partial evaluation and program manipulation
- Automatic compiler generation
- Florian Latifi. 2019. Practical Second Futamura Projection: Partial Evaluation for High-Performance Language Interpreters. In Proceedings of the 2019 ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Systems, Programming, Languages, and Applications: Software for Humanity (SPLASH Companion '19), October 20-25, 2019, Athens, Greece. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 3 pages. https://doi.org/10.1145/3359061.3361077 (pre-print)
- GraalVM Meetup (August 13, 2020) - Practical Second Futamura Projection: Partial Evaluation for High-Performance Language Interpreters
- Virtual Machine Meetup 2018 - Benchmarking Partial Evaluation in Truffle (slides)
- 3rd price at the ACM Student Research Competition at SPLASH'19.
These are the projects that I am currently working on or have worked on in the past.
- GraalVM, a universal virtual machine for running applications written in different programming languages.
These are the projects I am currently supervising or have supervised in the past.
- Wolfgang Kisling, Ensuring Conformity of Nodes in the Graal Compiler IR. Bachelor Thesis.
If you are interested in one of my research topics and you want to work on a project for your studies or thesis, feel free to contact me.
These are the courses that I am currently giving or have given in the past.