Dipl.-Ing. Raphael Mosaner, BSc.
Address: Altenberger Straße 69, 4040 Linz, Austria
Building: Computer Science Building (S3) Room: 203
Phone: + 43-732-2468-4347
Fax: + 43-732-2468-4345
In my PhD, I am researching how machine learning can be employed to improve compiler optimizations.
- Interpreters, compilers and virtual machines
- Machine learning
- Compiler optimizations
- Raphael Mosaner. Machine Learning to Ease Understanding of Data Driven Compiler Optimizations.
Doctoral Symposium at SPLASH'20, 15 - 20 November, 2020, Online (accepted for publication)
- Raphael Mosaner, David Leopoldseder, Manuel Rigger, Roland Schatz, and Hanspeter Mössenböck. 2019. Supporting on-stack replacement in unstructured languages by loop reconstruction and extraction. In Proceedings of the 16th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Managed Programming Languages and Runtimes (MPLR 2019). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 1-13. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/3359061.3361077 (pre-print)
These are the projects I am currently working on or worked on in the past.
- GraalVM, a universal virtual machine for running applications written in different programming languages.
- Sulong a high-performance LLVM bitcode runtime built on the GraalVM by Oracle Labs.
- Würdigungspreis des Bundesministeriums für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Forschung für die besten Diplom- und Masterabschlüsse 2019
These are the courses that I am currently giving or have given in the past.