Dipl.-Ing. Raphael Mosaner, BSc.
Address: Altenberger Straße 69, 4040 Linz, Austria
Building: Computer Science Building (S3) Room: 203
Phone: + 43-732-2468-4347
Fax: + 43-732-2468-4345
In my PhD, I am researching how machine learning can be employed to improve compiler optimizations.
- Interpreters, compilers and virtual machines
- Machine learning
- Compiler optimizations
- Raphael Mosaner. Machine Learning to Ease Understanding of Data Driven Compiler Optimizations.
Doctoral Symposium at SPLASH'20, 15 - 20 November, 2020, Online. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/3426430.3429451
- Raphael Mosaner, David Leopoldseder, Manuel Rigger, Roland Schatz, and Hanspeter Mössenböck. 2019. Supporting on-stack replacement in unstructured languages by loop reconstruction and extraction. In Proceedings of the 16th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Managed Programming Languages and Runtimes (MPLR 2019). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 1-13. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/3359061.3361077 (pre-print)
Apart from presenting publications at conferences, I have given talks on my work on other occasions as well.
- GraalCGO 2021: Improving Compiler Optimizations by Employing Machine Learning
- VMM 2020: Let Data Drive Compiler Optimizations
These are the projects I am currently working on or worked on in the past.
- GraalVM, a universal virtual machine for running applications written in different programming languages.
- Sulong a high-performance LLVM bitcode runtime built on the GraalVM by Oracle Labs.
- Winner of the SPLASH 2020 Student Research Competition in the Graduate category
- Würdigungspreis des Bundesministeriums für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Forschung für die besten Diplom- und Masterabschlüsse 2019
These are the courses that I am currently giving or have given in the past.